This is a very simple process, but here’s a quick guide on how to embed a YouTube video into a wordpress blog post.
Let’s say we want a video to be embedded below this line of text.
1) Go to YouTube and find the video you want to embed. Click the ‘Share’ button and then the ‘Embed’ button.
2) If you wish to, change the size of the video size and copy the embed HTML code.
3) Paste the code into the HTML page of your blog post. Just click the HTML tab at the top right of your new post entry.
4) Click back to ‘Visual’ tab, and publish.
5) That’s it! Your blog now has embedded video content!
If you have any questions or need some wordpress advice, you can leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.